Preliminary Running & Isolation Times
CLICK THE IMAGE TO SEE THE FULL LIST OF COMPETITORS FOR EACH CATEGORY
*All times subject to change
- FACILITY WAIVER CLICK HERE
- This is an On-sight Bouldering Competition.
- For current USA Climbing rules and regulations, please click here.
- Competitors must have a USAC membership to participate. If you do not have a membership, please visit the USA climbing site here for more information.
- Isolation and running order times will be posted after early registration ends.
- There will not be any late registration and the event will be capped at 260 climbers.
- Male Youth D, Female Youth D, Female Youth C, Male Youth A, Male Juniors will be running in the AM
- Male Youth C, Male Youth B, Female Youth B, Female A, Female Juniors will be running in the PM
What to bring as a COMPETITOR:
Competitors may be in isolation for a long period of time before they compete. It is important that each competitor has enough supplies to last them through the day.
Each competitor must also have everything they need to compete, such as shoes, chalk etc. when they enter isolation. No items can be handed off once a competitor enters isolation.
For supplies, we recommend:
Water, Snacks, Playing cards/Books, & Jacket
Absolutely no cellphones or any electronic device are allowed in isolation.
Top Out Climbing
26332 Ferry Court
Santa Clarita, CA 91350
We are currently looking for volunteers who can help out with the following tasks: Isolation Monitor, Judges, Scoresheet Runners, Cleanup Crew
1 Day Pass for every 1.5 hours
1 month membership for every 8 hours.
Food Trucks during the Competition:
We will have three food trucks at the competition: